Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mohren-Haus

Our trip to Germany was incredible!  I told my husband that I am ready to pack up and move there…he wasn’t ready to make that kind of commitment though!  The city of Bamberg is like a walking into a fairy tale or a time machine.  It was absolutely beautiful…and there were some amazing  stores there!  I mean that’s really all you need to know to pack up and move halfway across the world, right??  One of the coolest and quite possibly my all time favorite store was Mohren-Haus.  I L.O.V.E. this store.  I wanted to move into this store, my husband thought that I had.  It was only after coming in to retrieve me that he remarked “Oh, now I see why you’ve been in here for so long…this store is totally you.”
This place smelled wonderful, you enter the store through a room full of teas, floor to ceiling.  I picked up a Christmas blend that smells better and tastes unlike any tea I have ever tried.  SO GOOD. 
The colors, oh the colors.  I wanted one of everything in that store, budget and space prevented that from happening.

I picked up a couple of candle holders, red ones.

You can barely see the top of a really cute teacake pan that I got.

Did I mention the colors??

The felt???

I was ready to hand over my wallet.

Yes, I took pictures, lots and lots of pictures.

These cups were too fun to pass up.

This is only a small portion of the store.  There were two floors, and a million different rooms all equally fun and appealing.  I cannot wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment