Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A big thanks to you!!

Well, I can't tell you how thankful I am for the lovely comments on the last post.  You are all so sweet,  thanks!!!

Thanks to the random number generator, I would like to say congrats to comment #17 who said...

nannergirl
I love the clothes I’ve made from your wonderful tutorials. My daughter wore her skirt yesterday and got several compliments :) And I love pie – I’ve got one in the oven right now – so yummy! Happy (early) birthday!

You will be getting an email from me shortly!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!!  I look forward to sharing new stuff with you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so so excited! I've had a slew of bad news lately and I'm taking this news as a sign that things are looking up :) Thanks so much Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations nannergirl!

    ReplyDelete